April 4, 2022

Having trouble accessing the Service WA app or your vaccination certificate?

Downloading and using new apps is not always as easy as we think. That’s why the City of Mandurah, City of Perth, City of Wanneroo, City of Stirling and City of Vincent are pleased to offer their free services to the public who need assistance in:

  • Downloading the Service WA and MyGov apps
  • Accessing your Covid-19 certificate and vaccination

Visit one of the following libraries to get started: Falcon Library, Mandurah Library, any City of Wanneroo library, City of Stirling libraries and the City of Vincent library. You will need your driver’s license, Medicare card, BSB and account number (to link your medicare account), and birth certificate.

Don’t have a mobile phone? Get a proof of vaccination card from Officeworks!
Officeworks stores have introduced a proof of vaccination card service. For just $1.60, you will receive a personal card that outlines your vaccination status with the WA Government. To obtain the card, you need to bring a print out of your COVID-19 certificate and your driver’s license or proof of age card.

Email tiffanyu@foundationhousing.org.au to find out more.