Weapon Crime

This is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the Police immediately, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Weapons include but are not limited to knives and guns. Make a report and ask for a police report number which you can also provide to your Housing Coordinator if the offending neighbour is also a Foundation Housing tenant.